Twice a month we’ll be featuring “interviews” with your fellow church members. Want to be interviewed? Just answer these 11 questions and email them to teri at rclpc.org, and we’ll publish your interview in an upcoming column!
2. If you had to describe yourself in one sentence, what would you say?
I am a generally optimistic person that likes to contribute to others and the world to make it a better place.
3. How did you find your way to RCLPC and why do you stay?
The good old yellow pages brought me there the first time; the ministry, music and people kept me coming back!!
4. What gives you joy?
Having good quality family time with my husband and kids.
5. What is your favorite sound?
Summer nights and/or the rustling of leaves…depending on how hot the summer’s been.
6. How do you see yourself as part of the ever-widening circle of grace?
Everyone has their own unique life experiences that lead them on their own faith journey. I contribute to the church my perspectives, my questions, my beliefs and expect them to be respected and challenged for the growth of all.
7. You have up to 15 words–what would you put on your tombstone?
My life was complete. I wouldn’t have done anything differently.
8. What is a dream you hope to see become reality in the next decade?
That living a sustainable lifestyle will be commonplace and automatic in every household. That our world will have significantly impacted the slowing of climate change.
9. Why are you cool?
Because the A/C is on….duh!
10. What is one of your favorite memories?
Lying in my hammock with one son on either side of me, looking for shooting stars!!
11. Anything else you’ve always wanted to be asked?